Monday, August 21, 2017

Experts Live Europe 2017

After a few weeks off work on vacation, it's back to full swing this week as I prepare to travel over to Berlin tomorrow for the awesome Experts Live Europe conference.


Formerly known as System Center Universe Europe, this is one of my favourite conferences to present, network and learn at. If it's anything like last years event, then the week ahead is going to be a blast.

I'll be presenting a session on Wednesday afternoon titled 'Monitoring...The Next Generation' where I'll be talking about some of the best new monitoring features available in the Microsoft space.

Later on Wednesday, I'll be back on stage with my buddy Stefan Roth for an 'Experts Discussion Panel' titled 'Monitoring, Insights and Analytics'. For this panel, we're encouraging attendees to bring their questions and engage in conversations - which will hopefully give people some real technical value to bring back to their workplace.

With close to 100 different sessions to choose from spanning topics such as Microsoft Azure, OMS, EMS, Azure Stack, System Center and Windows Server, there's something for everyone. Check out the session schedule here.

Looking forward to seeing everyone over there and make sure to drop in to one of my sessions and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment